Monday, May 16, 2011

Food at the Vatican: In Need of Salvation!!


For Lunch today, we ate at a pizzeria in the Vatican. First of all, the workers were extremely unkind to us, and somehow I ended up with a pizza topped with: Cabbage, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, olives, carrots, and sauce. This was easily the worst meal I have had so far, not to mention that it cost 10 euros, which is about 17 dollars.
 Above: My pizza at the Vatican
Dinner tonight was in the Jewish Quarter, at a restaurant that did not serve pasta or pizza. I had a dish which was a combination of mozzarella cheese, mashed potatoes, porcini mushrooms, and truffles. For dessert I had ricotta cheese covered in honey and nuts. When Christ does come again, he'd do better to eat in the Jewish Quarter than the over-priced Vatican. Goodnight, and Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment